Welcome to CUPB!


  • A valid passport and visa is proof of an international student's identity and status, it is the basis to living and studying in China. After a student's arrival in China, the University will assist international students to change their ‘X’ or ‘L’ visa into a residence permit. 

    Note : X and L visas are only valid for 30 days after entry into China. A residence permit's validity period will be  d on the length of study and it will allow multiple entries.

    Please visit the international office room 207 and process your residence permit as soon as possible.


CUPB Notices