Time: 2020-05-21 17:26:51 | Click:539
I. Selection Candidates
International graduates of 2020 (undergraduate, master and doctoral students)
II. Selection Conditions
(1) Graduates who abide by the laws and regulations of China and the rules and regulations of the university;
(2) study hard and earnestly, with excellent results;
(3) excellent moral character, strong sense of honesty and good academic morality;
(4) actively participate in cultural and sports activities and practical activities both inside and outside the university;
(5) obtain one or more advanced personal honorary titles at the university level during the school period.
(6) Graduates who have been punished and have bad records during their school years shall not participate in the evaluation.
III. Selection Ratio
No more than 10% of the total number of fresh graduates.
IV. Selection Procedure
(1) Graduates who meet the requirements shall submit a written application to the College of International Education.
The College of International Education shall establish a working group for the selection of excellent graduates, and the selection shall be conducted according to the selection criteria and proportion.
(3) The College of International Education shall publicize the results of the selection, determine the final list after publicity, and report to the university.
(4) The university will award the "Excellent Graduate of China University of Petroleum (Beijing)" with an honorary certificate.
V. Documents Needed
(1) Application form for Outstanding Graduate of China University of Petroleum (Beijing) (Appendix 1，for all)
(2) Supervisor’s Evaluation (Appendix 2，only for master and Ph.D students，need to be filled by your supervisor in a typed or handwritten way. Then you your supervisor should sign on the paper version of the form, and send you the scanned copy or photo of the signed version of the form for your use.)
(3) Self-presentation PPT (prepare a PPT and report your study, research, extracurricular activities since you entered the school)
VI. Application Time
Please send all the materials to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00 on May 29 (Beijing time). Please use your student number + Chinese name + application for outstanding graduate in the email subject (e.g. : 2011030001 + li Ming + application for outstanding graduate). Late submission is invalid. The outstanding graduate selection working group of the College of International Education will review all the application materials and conduct the selection.
VII. Other Matters
Students who are awarded as excellent graduates will be disqualified as excellent graduates if they are punished for disciplinary violations before graduation or fail to obtain the graduation certificate and degree certificate on time.