Time: 2018-11-07 08:22:01 | Click:122
1.Full-time students (undergraduates or master's degree students) from Africa, Latin America and other countries along the “Belt and Road”
2.Currently in their second year of studies and above
3. Literature, history, philosophy, economics, education, management, etc
4. Excellent academic performance , strong learning and research skills
5. Friendly to China and having excellent performance in China
6. Actively participate in various social activities
7. HSK scores reached level four 180 points and above
8. Current non recipients of Government Scholarships
9.Students whose families are under difficult economic/financial conditions will be given priority for applicants with the same qualifications.
1. Download and fill out the “Belt and Road” Confucius Institute Scholarship Application Form
2. Submit the form to the email email@example.com,deadline: 17:00, November 9, 2018
3. Interview on November 11, 2018
4. Shortlisted students will be guided on how to register through the Confucius Institute Scholarship Management System on November 14 and 15 of 2018,Upload academic tran s, HSK certificate and other materials
The winners will receive a one-time grant in the 2018/19 academic year according to their current level of study.
Undergraduate grants of RMB 29,600 Master's grants of RMB 35,100.
Contact: Xiaosong Zhu