Time: 2018-11-14 08:18:35 | Click:120
I. 1. Competition Time: November 17 (Saturday) 09:00
2. Location: In the Sports department swimming pool
II. The competition project
(a) Individual races: limited to 2 person (except relay)
1. Men's 50m Freestyle legs
2. Women's 50m Freestyle legs
3. Men’s 50m Freestyle
4. Women's 50m Freestyle
5. Men’s 100m Freestyle
6. Women's 100m freestyle
7. Men's 50m breaststroke legs
8. Women's 50m breaststroke legs
9. Men’s 50m Breakstoke
10. Women's 50m breaststroke
11.Male 100m Breaststoke
12. Female 100m breaststroke
13. Men's 50m Backstroke
14. Women's 50m Backstroke
15. Men's 100m backstroke
16. Women's 100m backstroke
17. Men's 50m Butterfly
18. Women's 50m Butterfly
(b) Team of the competition: Each college could only have one team in every item, each swimmer could only join at most two teams of your college.
19. Men's 4x50m Freestyle Relay
20. Women's 4x50m Freestyle relay
21. 4x50m Freestyle relay (2 men and 2 women)
22. Male 4x50m Breaststroke Relay
23. Women's 4x50m Breaststroke relay
24. 4x50m Breaststroke relay (2 men and 2 women)
25. Male 4x50m Breaststroke Leg Relay
26. Female 4x50m Breaststroke Leg Relay
27. 4x50m breaststroke leg relay (2 men and 2 women)
III. Methods of Registration
(1) Eligibility for registration
Our college students, postgraduate, international students, preparatory students, and have certain swimming skills, healthy people can enrol in the competition.
Infectious diseases, skin diseases, heart disease, etc. students who are not suitable for strenuous exercise can not participate. Undergraduates, international students, pre-school students and postgraduate students should enrol in their various colleges. Each team should report to the leader (responsible) 1 leader, coaches (contact) 1 person.
The Department is responsible for the participation insurance of the participating members. According to the schedule of the contest (see the Schedule sheet in the registration form of annex 1). Limited to 2 items per person (except relay), the relay project limited to 2 items per person, each school limited to 1 teams. Each entry is less than 3 or only 3, otherwise competition will be cancelled, and the academism is notified by the Institute of Sports and Humanities and arts.
(2) Registration time 1. From the date of publication of this procedure, all units should send the registration form to email:email@example.com by 17:00 on November 9, 2018 (Friday) and confirmed by telephone. Contact person: Zhang Shingyu, Tel: 189-1064-2862.
Registration Form file name requirements, registration form-the name of the college, for example Registration Form-Business Management College 2018 swimming competition application form.
2. Each team should send at least 1 coach or tour leaders to the tour leader and submit a paper version of the registration form.
IV. Competition Methods
1. The competition adopts the fitness section of the swimming competition rules approved by the sports administration (see annex 2_ Fitness Swimming competition rules), please each team should organize students to study hard and be familiar with the rules of the competition.
2. The race can be set off from the departure desk or in the water.
3. Each project is ranked by a one-time pre-finals, if the results are equal, then the position is tied.
4. Any athlete who has entered the competition shall not abstain from doing so, and if he is unable to participate in exceptional circumstances, he shall submit a valid certificate to be replaced and deduct the group's total score without undue waiver.
5. Athletes must not cross any college department, no imposter, once been found will be cancel his or her score, deduct the athlete's team and the group of the Direct Association team score of 10 points.
6. Athletes clothing requirements, swimwear/pants (girls must be one-piece bathing suit), swimming cap.
7. Opening time will be around 08:00, adapt time will be from 08:00-08:30, athletes must be in advance to the scene.
8. Roll Call time: 20 minutes before the start of the first roll call, no named should abstain the other roll call time according to the competition process roll call, the participants need to prepare and wait for the match.
V. Methods of Admission
1. Individual Achievement and personal Honour Award selection method
① each entry to the first 8, the participation of less than 8 people/team in the actual number of participants/team reduces by 1 admission.
The scores of the ② items will be doubled by 9,8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1, as same as the score of the relay; the school swimming record will be also adding 9 points.
2. Group total score Admission method and the most Honourable group mention selection method
①Group total score of each team will be calculated
② Group total score admission Top 8. ③ "Sports moral Style Award", the Academy for the selection of 3.
International students should fill in the form and send it to Seraly. wechat:z156111827332