发布时间: 2020-06-04 17:26:03 | 浏览次数:244
In order to implement the "Four in One" goal put forward by General Secretary Xi Jinping for school physical education, which is to let students enjoy the fun of sports, build a strong body, improve their personality and temper. Implement the overall deployment of "Novel Coronavirus Epidemic Prevention and Control Plan" by China University of Petroleum (Beijing), and truly focus on epidemic prevention and control with one hand and career development with the other. At the special moment of the epidemic prevention and control, we call on students to carry forward the concept of "advocating sports and perfecting personality" and build a healthy way of study and life to fight against the epidemic.
I. Sponsor and undertaker
1. Main Organizer: Sports Committee of China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
2. Organizer: College of Physical Education and Humanities, China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
3. Co-organizers: Publicity Department of Party Committee, Student Work Department, Office of Educational Affairs, Youth League Committee and Information Center
2020 年 6 月 13 日－6 月 17 日
II. Competition Time
13 June - 17 June 2020
Online competition: safe areas for people such as sports grounds, home, yards, open squares, parks or fields.
甲组是地球科学学院、石油工程学院、化学工程与环境学院、机 械与储运学院、地球物理学院、安全与海洋工程学院、新能源与材料学院、信息科学与工程学院、理学院、经济管理学院共 10 个单位。
乙组是外国语学院、马克思主义学院、非常规油气科学技术研究院、国际教育学院、网络与继续教育学院共 5 个单位。
IV. Competition Units
Group A consists of 10 units: School of Geoscience, School of Petroleum Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering and Environment, School of Machinery and Transportation, School of Geophysics, School of Safety and Marine Engineering, School of New Energy and Materials, School of Information Science and Engineering, School of Science, School of Economics and Management.
Group B consists of the School of Foreign Languages, The School of Marxism, the Institute of Unconventional Oil and Gas Science and Technology, the School of International Education, and the School of Network and Continuing Education.
V. Setting of competition events
1. Men's kicking shuttlecock whithin 1 Min
2. Women's kicking shuttlecock whithin 1 Min
3. Double shake of men's rope skipping whithin 1 Min
4. Women's rope skipping whithin 1 Min
6. Tai chi
VI. Registration method
Each person can sign up for a maximum of two events (excluding Tai Chi and aerobics).
Please fill out the registration form before 16pm, June 12. Please send the video to email@example.com before 16:00 on June 16, and use "sport event name + Chinese name + student number" to name the email title and video.
The link of the registration form: https://jinshuju.net/f/3byQuF
The QR-code of the registration form:
VII. Competition discipline
1. This competition is online. If there is cheating or complaint, the result will be cancelled after verification.
2. Pay attention to appearance and dress during the competition.
3. Within the line of sight of the video, there are no bad pictures, articles or language banners in and around the background.
4. Any violation of discipline will be dealt with in accordance with the Regulations on Student Administration of China University of Petroleum (Beijing) and other relevant regulations.
VIII. Safety tips
1. Please fully consider your physical condition and exercise intensity, and be sure to ensure personal safety! Make full preparations in advance to avoid injury; If you feel unwell during the race (such as palpitation, shortness of breath, dizziness, etc.), please stop the race immediately, observe, and seek medical advice if necessary. Stretch and relax after the game.
2. During the competition, please pay attention to the safety of the environment. There must be enough barrier-free space around the competition to avoid traffic accidents and other injuries.
Annex 1: Detailed rules for each event
1.技术动作标准：运动员单脚支撑，用另一只脚的脚内侧或外侧 或下肢的任意部位体健，踢毽后该脚需要触及地面，接着抬起进行下 次踢毽。左右腿可交替进行，也可一侧连续踢毽几次再换另一侧。
3.名次判定标准：以 1 分钟时间完成次数多者名次列前。
1. Men's kicking shuttlecock in 1 minute
1) Technical action standard: the athlete supports with one foot and is healthy with the inside or outside of the other foot or any part of the lower limb. After kicking the shuttlecock, the foot needs to touch the ground and then lift it for the next kick. The left and right legs can be alternated, or one side can continuously kick shuttlecock several times and then change the other side.
2) Technical foul: shuttlecock landing or hand shuttlecock catching is a mistake, the time will not be recorded.
3) Ranking criteria: those who have completed more within one minute will rank higher.
4) Display position: The front or side action of the kick shuttlecock must be fully seen in the shooting picture. The rear action must be adjusted to the front immediately.
3.名次判定标准：以 1 分钟时间完成次数多者名次列前。
2. Women's kicking shuttlecock 1 minute
1) Technical action standard: the athlete supports with one foot and is healthy with the inside or outside of the other foot or any part of the lower limb. After kicking the shuttlecock, the foot needs to touch the ground and then lift it for the next kicking. The left and right legs can be alternated, or one side can continuously kick shuttlecock several times and then change the other side.
2) Technical foul: Shuttlecock landing or handpicking is a mistake, and the time will not be recorded.
3) Ranking criteria: those who have completed more times in one minute shall be ranked first.
4) Display position in the game: The front or side action of the shuttlecock kicking should be seen completely in the shooting picture. The rear action must be adjusted to the front immediately.
3.名次判定标准：以 1 分钟内完成次数多者名次列前。
III. Men jump rope double shake in 1 minute
1. Technical action standard: the athlete jumps in place, leaps up once, swings the rope over his feet twice, counts as one, and accumulates.
2. Technical foul: only single shake or continuous single shake, the number of times will not be recorded.
3. Ranking criteria: those who have completed more than one minute will be ranked first
4. Competition display position: The shooting picture should be complete to see the double-swing jump rope front or side action.
3.名次判定标准：以 1 分钟内完成次数多者名次列前。
IV. Women jump rope within 1 minute
1. Standard of technical action: athletes will jump in place. The number of successful jumps by shaking the rope will be counted and accumulated.
2. Technical foul regulation: shake a jump many times only counted once.
3. Ranking criteria: those who have completed more than one minute will be ranked first.
4. Competition display position: the shooting picture should be complete to see the jumping rope front or side movements.
V. Plank support (male and female)
1. Technical action standard: the athlete shall be in a prone position with his/her upper arm perpendicular to the ground and his/her forearm close to the ground. Keep your legs straight and your feet about a foot apart. Use your toes and forearms to support your body. Always keep your head, shoulders, hips and feet in a straight line.
2. Technical fouls: hips sticking up or waist collapsing will be regarded as a foul. If a foul occurs, the watch will be suspended and the game is over.
3. Ranking criteria: Record the time from start to finish to complete the time before the senior name.
4. Competition display position: All movements of the plank can be clearly seen from the side, and the position from head to foot should be clearly displayed, otherwise it will be invalid.
1) Video submission requirements: The content of the competition is Taijiquan, which is taught in the physical education course of this semester.
Turn to the end of the 15th “turn and kick with lift heel”, panoramic shooting, music should be the specified music, no editing and camera switch.
2) Ranking judgment: judging according to the standard of Taijiquan examination in PE course.
1. Video submission requirements: The content of the competition is the three-level combination of aerobics mass exercise standard in the video. The front panorama shooting and the music is the designated music without editing or camera switching.
2. Ranking judgment: According to the evaluation standard of aerobics examination of physical education course.
All the participating projects should be shot on horizontal screen. SLR camera should be stable with tripod. It is best to keep the mobile phone stable when shooting. Please dress neatly and shoot in a quiet and well-lit environment. The background is clean and tidy with no shading of the face and torso. Fraud and impostor are strictly prohibited for all participating students.