Start your application for 2019


  •      A valid passport and visa is proof of an international student's identity and status, it is the basis to living and studying in China. After a student's arrival in China, the University will assist international students to change their ‘X’ or ‘L’ visa into a residence permit. 

         Note : X and L visas are only valid for 30 days after entry into China. A residence permit's validity period will be based on the length of study and it will allow multiple entries.

        Please visit the international office room 207 and process your residence permit as soon as possible.


CUPB Events